08 August 2008

Shopping Fever

This week at work has been super busy and very stressful. It is our annual audit it seems like my "To Do:" list is not getting any shorter. Well last night, in the midst of my stress, I had this incredible urge unwind and go shopping - and those of you who also occasionally suffer from shopping fever know that there is only one cure!

I have been wanting some new running shoes for awhile now and just so happens that while I was out yesterday I found some that were too good to pass up. Nike, which I thought were super cute and also happened to be on sale. I immediately snatched them up and headed toward the register - stress free and excited about my near purchase. Only then did I notice a sign that said "Women's Athletic Apparel 50% off!" Woo Hoo!!

You can probably guess what happened next... so needless to say - I left Kohls a few dollars short and with a new running wardrobe. I guess now I had better get to the gym.

2 comments:

Sarah and Trevor said...

i want new shoes too! Those ones are cute. When are we going to hang out again?

kellen said...

I saw those same shoes on Monday... I think.