21 April 2009

Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay)

I found out about this awesome video today. I really like Jon Schmidt and this a preview of his newest album. Check it out. It is an amazing arrangement of two of my most favorite songs.

3 comments:

Becca Summerhays said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVED that! Those are two of my favorite songs too. (Imagine that...guess we still think alike =D) I think I'm going to have to buy that album. It gave me goosebumps!! Hope you are doing ok. I haven't talked to you for a while!

Becca Lamb In the Know said...

Ok so that was amazing. I seriously can listen to that over and over again. I can't wait to hear you play it!!! So practice up.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I was introduced to this yesterday morning and fell in love with it as well. Jon Schmidt never ceases to pleasantly surprise me still...