I can admit it. I love shoes! So maybe I buy a lot but...
- They are always either on clearance or I use a coupon, so I get them for a really good deal.,
- I pay cash for them - never put them on the credit card,
- I can. I don't make apologies and I don't feel one bit bad about it!
So here a few of my more recent purchases:
I've actually had my eye on these since last summer. They didn't have any in my size and I've been on the lookout ever since.
I really wanted some casual snow boots, so when these went on clearance, I couldn't pass them up. They are so warm and comfy!
These ones have been calling my name for weeks, and I finally broke down and got them yesterday.

I had to get new running shoes a few months ago because my old ones were wore out and killing my knees. I love these ones. (unfortunately, I had to actually pay full price... and you don't want to know how much that was. But it was worth it and my knees love them too.)
I couldn't find the exact picture online. Mine are actually a black and white more trendy print, but you get the idea. :)

Fun huh??
2 comments:
Very cute! I think you made very good choices!!
Ahhhh! OMG OMG I Love Shoes!
Post a Comment