I'm not totally sure how I'll feel about these $85 in the next few months, but I've been thinking about running a full marathon for awhile now and hopefully 2010 will be the year. I'll know by May 7th if I've actually made the lottery drawing.
14 April 2010
Call me Crazy
I'm not totally sure how I'll feel about these $85 in the next few months, but I've been thinking about running a full marathon for awhile now and hopefully 2010 will be the year. I'll know by May 7th if I've actually made the lottery drawing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited for you. Runners impress me more than any other athlete I think....I just don't know how you guys do it.
I loved the St. George marathon when Ir an it in 2006. It is beautiful. Don't let 'em fool you, though. It isn't all down hill. :) Hope you get in! A marathon is a wonderful thing to accomplish.
Good luck!
Yay...St. George!!! I'll come cheer you on. But ya you are crazy! I probably will never have a marathon on my goal list!! But good for you!
Post a Comment