25 March 2009

Day Two - My First Half Marathon (Part II)

So after the race, besides being exhausted, I was feeling pretty good. I made sure to eat lots of bananas and food and stretch out a lot before driving home. I showered and ate another good meal as soon as I got home, but then I started to feel a little, okay a lot, sick to my stomach.

About an hour after finishing

I ended up putting my pajamas on and getting into bed. I slept for about and hour and I got up just before dinner when Nichole and her family came out. I was still in pajamas, no make-up, and hadn't even brushed through my hair after showering. Zeniff and I were sitting on the couch when Trentyn walked in the back door. He wasn't at the park earlier that day and so I said "Hey Trent! Guess what I did today?" Then before I could respond, Zeniff says "She hasn't done anything ALL DAY! Look, she's still in her pajamas and didn't even comb her hair! Can you believe how lazy she is?" I quickly tried to explain that I had actually ran 13 miles and slept for an hour because I felt sick, but alas, it was too late. Trentyn did not believe me! He sided with Zeniff!

Zeniff says it's because he's cooler but I think it was only because he called Trentyn T-dawg. None the less, I spent the rest of the weekend trying to convince my 6 year old nephew that I'm not completely lazy!

Trying to show Trentyn an picture of me running on my camera but he is rufusing to open his eyes!!

No comments: