14 January 2010

Birthday Fun

So yesterday was birthday. I turned a quarter of a century old; Yep the big 25. Crazy! It was a fun day though. My roommate made me a delicious breakfast then I went to work. We had a pretty busy day at the office, it was our 10-year Anniversary celebration. Big open-house, cameras, news reporters, the works! I did manage to skip out a little early though to make it to dinner with Zeniff. We went to Tucanos and ate some really fabulous food. Everything was so yummy, but what really got me was the grilled pineapple. I've had it before but it is seriously like a little piece of heaven on earth! (my mouth is watering now just thinking about it. Delicious!) Anyway, then we finished of the night hanging out with good friends and going bowling.

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. It was a super-fun day.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Im glad you had a fun birthday! Wish I could have come up to visit you~ love ya!

melissa said...

Grilled pineapple is one of the yummiest and most refreshing things I have ever had and I'm pretty sure my grill will be employed full-time in that pursuit come summer! Happy birthday sweet girl, I hope it was such a good one for you!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

HAPPY {late} BIRTHDAY!!