I am in love with these. There I said it. I seriously can't stop eating them.I went to the grocery store Monday to grab something healthy for lunch, bananas, crackers, etc., ya know, and I was fine until I saw these cookies on sale. They are usually pretty pricey for cookies so when I saw the sale, I caved. Only problem is, now I have a huge bag in my desk drawer and I can't stop eating them. I'm eating some now just writing this. I've even been known to eat until I feel kind of sick (which really doesn't take a lot because they are super sweet), then wait just long enough for the sickness to wear off before eating more. I refuse to look at the nutrition facts, but I think I can feel the pink frosted pounds settling right on my butt.
But so far... it's totally been worth it!
2 comments:
Yummm....those look very good right now. Maybe I'll have to go pick some up. Although lately my craving has been ice so comparing calories might be a bit unfair! =)
Ooh I agree! Those are the absolute best. Did you have them as a child?...I was just thinking they are like a comfort food for me, like Kraft mac & cheese. Those were my favorite as a kid.
Post a Comment